How to turn on Back Tap on Your iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide
Hey iPhone user! You know that feeling when you’re fumbling around trying to find the right button to take a screenshot or turn on the flashlight? Well, Back Tap is here to save the day! This useful feature lets you carry out a variety of actions just by tapping the back of your device.
- Step 1: Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step 2. Select “Accessibility. “
- The third step is to scroll down and select “Touch. “
- Step 4: Continue scrolling and select “Back Tap.”
- Step 5: You have the option of performing a “Double Tap” or “Triple Tap.”
- Step 6: Choose the action you wish to carry out from a list of choices, including “Control Center,” “Notification Center,” “Screenshot,” “Flashlight,” and more. Even better, you can configure it to launch particular apps or carry out other tasks.
- Step 7: Back Tap will be available after you’ve decided on your course of action. To use it, simply tap the back of your iPhone twice or three times, depending on your choice.
Bonus hint: Back Tap is also accessible from the “Accessibility Shortcut” menu. To enable or disable it, simply triple-click the side button.
Now that it has been implemented, using Back Tap will enhance your iPhone experience. Simply tap the phone’s back to activate the magic; no more hunting for buttons.
Hey, we even have a quick video clip to demonstrate how it’s done:.
Finally, Back Tap is a very practical feature that you can tailor to your requirements. Try it out and see how it affects your iPhone game. For more fantastic advice, be sure to visit our website. A happy tap!