How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.
The new Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE has a 4.65″ touchscreen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE works with a Dual-core 1.5 GHz processor and runs on the platform Android OS, v2.3 aka Gingerbread. The dimensions comes to about 129.8 mm in height, 68.8 mm in width and 9.5 mm in depth and weighs about 130.5 g. The Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE is one of the thinnest and lightest Android phones yet. A micro USB connector is located on the bottom of the handset, while the 3.5mm handsfree port is placed on top and power / lock key is on the left side. There is also a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE fast and easy.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE to any GSM Network fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Unlock code
2. Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Send this to a friend