Unlock HTC One S from T-Mobile by Unlock Code
Unlock HTC One S from T-Mobile
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your HTC One S from T-Mobile by Unlock Code to work on other GSM network.
The HTC One S from -Mobile features a 4.3-inch AMOLED screen accompanied by a dual-core Qualcomm 1.5GHz processor. With a rear 8-megapixel camera and a powerful Beats Audio for supreme sound ability. This is yet T-Mobile’s thinnest device which runs on the lighting fast 4G Network. Once unlocked, the HTC One S can be used with 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100. Cellunlocker.net has fully test and unlocked the HTC One S by Unlock Code
Once unlocked, compatible networks include: At&t, Simple Mobile, H20, Rogers, Fido, Telus, Bell, Wind, Mobilicity, Wind + many more GSM Networks.
Watch How we Unlock HTC One S Phones:
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the HTC One S to work on other GSM Networks fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your HTC One S device, you can change to any GSM Carriers by using another simcard.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can Get HTC One S Unlock Code
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. HTC One S Unlock code
2. HTC Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
HTC One S Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your HTC One S Smartphone with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the HTC One S device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your HTC One S phone by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked