How to Unlock HTC One V by Unlock Code
How to Unlock HTC One V
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your HTC One V by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.
The HTC One V is one of the smaller devices in the new HTC One series. The HTC One V packs great features including a best-in-class camera that captures every moment (even in low light) with crisp, vivid, beautiful photos. Plus, with Beats Audio you hear authentic, deep sound with true, finely-tuned details. The HTC One V has a dimension of 120.3mm x 59.7mm x 9.24mm and weighs 115 grams with battery. It also has a 3.7-inch touch screen with an impressive 480 x 800 resolution. 1GHz CPU Speed and runs on the Android platform.
After Unlocking the HTC One V, it be used on the following frequencies:
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850 900 1800 1900 MHz
UMTS/HSPA: 850 1900 AWS 2100 MHz
Watch and see how we Unlock HTC Phones:
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE, SAME DAY PROCESSING!
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the HTC One V to any GSM Network fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your HTC One V device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the HTC One V Unlock Code
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. HTC One V Unlock code
2. HTC Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
HTC One V Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your HTC One V with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the HTC device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your HTC One V by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Send this to a friend