How to Unlock Verizon iPhone 4S for use on International Carriers Today
The Verizon iPhone 4S can be unlocked to be used with carriers abroad. Keep in mind even after unlocking the Verizon iPhone 4S, it will not work with USA carriers, only carriers abroad such as Canada, or other countries.
The method used to unlock the Verizon iPhone 4S is a permanent factory unlock, which means once unlocked, it will remain permanently unlocked even after updating the firmware. This is different from a Jailbreak or Software unlock which is not permanent.
*Please note* If you use our services, your Verizon iPhone 4S must have a “clean imei” status, and cannot be reported lost or stolen.
Here is a customer unlocking example of the Verizon iPhone 4S using our services.
Verizon iPhones 4S Unlocking Instructions:
1. Then, install last version of iTunes
2. Make sure your itunes is the latest verision
3. Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) simcard
4. Wait until itunes detects phone
5. Now disconnect your iPhone and then reconnect after 10 seconds.
6. Verizon iPhone 4S is now Unlocked!
To get your iPhone 4s Factory Unlocked, Unlock Verizon iPhone 4S
Send this to a friend