Unlock the ZTE Z667
The ZTE Z667 is exclusive to AT&T USA. It was released running Kit Kat and cannot be upgraded to Lollipop and can be externally expanded up to 32GB ontop of the 4GB internal storage. It has a 3.5″ touch screen with 320×480 pixel resolution. It also has a 2MP camera with a video recorder which supports video-calling. The Z667 provides decent speeds with its Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor. This device is ideal if you’re looking for an entry-level smartphone or if you’re looking for an inexpensive smartphone option. The ZTE Z667 supports MP3 files, GPS, bluetooth, tethering and wi-fi. It is also pre-loaded with YouTube, Chrome, Facebook, Google+ and Picasa and Twitter. This device provides up to 4 hours of talk time or 360 hours on standby. Once unlocked, it will work with compatible GSM providers only.
Unlocking your ZTE Z667 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your ZTE Z667 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same ZTE device
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the ZTE Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your ZTE device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the ZTE Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your ZTE phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot unlock your ZTE phone we will refund you
How to Unlock Your ZTE Z667
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a network unlock pin
3. Enter the unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Here's a Little Gift For You Today!
Cellunlocker.net Always Offers Lowest Price Guaranteed, But Here's Something Extra
Click Image to Copy Coupon Code
Thank You for Making Us The #1 Phone Unlocking Site on Google Reviews Today ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
*One Time Per Customer, Valid for 24 Hours
Risk Free - 100 % Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Send this to a friend