Unlock the Rogers iPhone 4
The Apple iPhone 4 was released in June 2010. It was available in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB model variants, and in black or white. It was originally released running iOS 4 but can now be upgraded to OS 7.1.1. The iPhone 4 has a 3.5″ IPS LCD, LED-backlit, touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a scratch-resistant, glass, back panel. The iPhone 4’s 5MP camera supports geo-tagging, touch focus. and HDR. It also has a 720p video recorder and a VGA FaceTime camera with a 480p video recorder. FaceTime is only available with a wi-fi connection for this model. The iPhone 4 also supports tethering, bluetooth, GPS, iCloud and iMessage. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible carriers worldwide.
Unlocking your Rogers iPhone 4 is quick, easy and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Rogers iPhone 4 with Cellunlocker.net?
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the iPhone device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or jailbreaking, just plug your iPhone into itunes.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your iPhone by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed
How to Unlock Your Rogers iPhone 4
1. Turn Find My Phone & iCloud off
2. Insert an active foreign sim card
3. Connect the iPhone to iTunes
4. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
Please Note: The iPhone must be activated & you must have the iCloud password!