Unlock the Tesco UK Sony Xperia E1
Sony released the Xperia E1 in March 2014. It was available in black, white, and purple. It was originally released running Jelly Bean OS but can now be upgraded to Kit Kat OS. This model has 4GB of internal memory and can be externally expanded up to 32GB. The Xperia E1 has a 4″ touch screen with Timescape UI and scratch-resistant glass. It also has a 3.15MP camera and video recorder. Unfortunately it does not have a front-facing camera. The E1 utilizes a dual-core processor, 512MB RAM, and an Adreno 302. This device is ideal as an entry to mid-level Android device and can be used for work, school, and leisure. This device also supports wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, and FM radio. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible service providers around the world.
Unlocking your Tesco UK Xperia E1 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Tesco UK Xperia E1 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Xperia Phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Xperia Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Sony Xperia device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the Sony Unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Xperia phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* 100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Sony Xperia phone to any GSM Network
How to Unlock Your Tesco UK Xperia E1
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a SIM network unlock PIN
3. Enter the 8 digit unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!