Unlock the Metro PCS LG Leon
LG released the Leon for Metro PCS in April 2015. It’s available in titan or gold and uses Lollipop OS. This device has 8GB of internal memory and can be externally expanded up to 32GB. The LG Leon has a 4.5″ IPS LCD touch screen. It also has a 5MP camera, 1080p video recorder, and a VGA front-facing camera. The Leon uses a quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, and Adreno 306. This device is ideal as an entry to mid-level Android device or as an inexpensive smartphone option. The LG Leon supports wi-fi, bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and FM radio with RDS. Once unlocked, you can use this device with compatible service providers.
Unlocking your Metro PCS LG Leon is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your Metro PCS LG Leon with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same phone
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the Unlock code and instructions once your order have finished processing.
* If you are traveling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Metro PCS device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Metro PCS phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your Metro PCS LG Leon
1. Connect to wi-fi and restart the phone with a foreign sim card
2. Open the ‘Device Unlock’ application
3. Click ‘Permanent Unlock’
4. Your device is now unlocked