Unlock/Bypass Lock Screen on the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
The Galaxy S7 Edge was released this month, alongside the Galaxy S7, and uses the new Marshmallow OS. This model is available in 16GB and 64GB model variants, and in black, white, silver, or gold. Unlike the Galaxy S6, Samsung has allowed room for external memory again (up to 200GB). The Galaxy S7 has a 5.5″ super AMOLED, curved edge, touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass and TouchWiz UI. A new feature to these models is ‘Always-On Display’ which allows you to see notifications at all times. The S7 Edge also has a 12MP camera, 2160p video recorder, and a 5MP front-facing camera. You can simultaneously record 4K video and HD images, auto-detect your face/smile, tag your location, and more! This device uses an octa-core and quad-core processor, 4GB RAM, and Adreno 520 – built for ultimate efficiency and functionality. The S7 Edge supports Samsung Pay (for MasterCard and Visa) and Quick Charge 2.0. The phone itself is IP68 certified; water-resistant and dust-proof up to 1.5 meters and 30 minutes. Once unlocked, the Galaxy S7 Edge can be used with compatible carriers.
Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
How to Bypass the Lock Screen/Fingerprint Sensor
1. Make sure the phone is completely powered off
2. Hold down the Power Button + Home Button + Volume Up Button simultaneously
Once you feel the phone vibrate, you can let go of the Power Button
3. When the phone is booted up, you will see a screen with the Android Robot
4. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Cache” and push the Power Button
5. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to ‘Yes’ and push the Power Button
6. Using the Volume buttons, go down to “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and push the Power Button
7. Using the Volume buttons again, go down to ‘Yes’ and push the Power Button
8. Your phone will begin to wipe. Once it’s done, go to “Reboot System Now” and push the Power Button
9. Your phone is now wiped!