How to Unlock Your StraightTalk Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: StraightTalk USA
When you purchase a phone through StraightTalk, it comes with an StraightTalk-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use StraightTalk’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your StraightTalk phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to T-Mobile, having an unlocked StraightTalk phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from StraightTalk’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Your device is StraightTalk-branded. StraightTalk can’t unlock phones from other carriers.
- For all Apple devices activated with StraightTalk prior to November 23, 2021, the device may be automatically unlocked after 12 months of active StraightTalk service.
- For Apple devices activated with new StraightTalk service on the Verizon network on or after November 23, 2021, the device may be automatically unlocked 60 days after activation in the absence of an indication of fraud.
- If the StraightTalk device was activated with StraightTalk service prior to November 23, 2021, then the device must have been active on StraightTalk Service for no fewer than 12 months with Service Plans redeemed in no fewer than 12 months, and not have had their telephone number recycled or ported.
- If the StraightTalk device was activated with new service on the Verizon network on or after November 23, 2021, then at least 60 days must have elapsed since the device was activated.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two StraightTalk lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your StraightTalk account information, such as your account number and StraightTalk PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your StraightTalk SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact StraightTalk to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans StraightTalk has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your StraightTalk device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet? You shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.