How to Unlock Your AT&T Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: AT&T USA
When you purchase a phone through AT&T, it comes with an AT&T-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use AT&T’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your AT&T phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to T-Mobile, having an unlocked AT&T phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from AT&T’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Your device is AT&T-branded. AT&T can’t unlock phones from other carriers.
- Your device has been active with AT&T for at least 60 days for postpaid accounts, or 6 months if it’s a prepaid phone.
- It hasn’t been flagged as lost or stolen and isn’t tied to any fraud reports.
- The phone or tablet is completely paid off if you bought it in installments.
- Your AT&T account is in good standing and fully paid up to date.
- You’ve completed any term agreement/contract associated with the device.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two AT&T lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your AT&T account information, such as your account number and AT&T PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your AT&T SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact AT&T to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans AT&T has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your AT&T device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet?, you shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.