How to Unlock Your AT&T Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: AT&T USA
When you purchase a phone through AT&T, it comes with an AT&T-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use AT&T’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your AT&T phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to T-Mobile, having an unlocked AT&T phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from AT&T’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Your device is AT&T-branded. AT&T can’t unlock phones from other carriers.
- Your device has been active with AT&T for at least 60 days for postpaid accounts, or 6 months if it’s a prepaid phone.
- It hasn’t been flagged as lost or stolen and isn’t tied to any fraud reports.
- The phone or tablet is completely paid off if you bought it in installments.
- Your AT&T account is in good standing and fully paid up to date.
- You’ve completed any term agreement/contract associated with the device.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two AT&T lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your AT&T account information, such as your account number and AT&T PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your AT&T SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact AT&T to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans AT&T has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your AT&T device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet?, you shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.
Subscribe for FREE and be the first to hear about new service launches, tech news, videos, featured deals, and many more for joining.
Send this to a friend