How to Unlock Your MetroPCS Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: MetroPCS USA
When you purchase a phone through MetroPCS, it comes with an MetroPCS-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use MetroPCS’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your MetroPCS phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to AT&T, having an unlocked MetroPCS phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from MetroPCS’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- The device must be purchased from MetroPCS.
- One hundred eighty (180) days must have passed since the device’s activation date.
- It hasn’t been flagged as lost or stolen and isn’t tied to any fraud reports.
- The phone or tablet is completely paid off if you bought it in installments.
- Your MetroPCS account is in good standing and fully paid up to date.
- You’ve completed any term agreement/contract associated with the device.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two MetroPCS lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your MetroPCS account information, such as your account number and MetroPCS PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your MetroPCS SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact MetroPCS to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans MetroPCS has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your MetroPCS device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet?, you shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.
Subscribe for FREE and be the first to hear about new service launches, tech news, videos, featured deals, and many more for joining.
Send this to a friend