How to Unlock Your T-Mobile Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: T-Mobile USA
When you purchase a phone through T-Mobile, it comes with an T-Mobile-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use T-Mobile’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your T-Mobile phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to AT&T, having an unlocked T-Mobile phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from T-Mobile’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have bought your phone from T-Mobile.
- Your device has been active with T-Mobile for at least 60 days for postpaid accounts, or 12 months if it’s a prepaid phone.
- It hasn’t been flagged as lost or stolen and isn’t tied to any fraud reports.
- The phone or tablet is completely paid off if you bought it in installments.
- Your T-Mobile account is in good standing and fully paid up to date.
- You’ve completed any term agreement/contract associated with the device.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two T-Mobile lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your T-Mobile account information, such as your account number and T-Mobile PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your T-Mobile SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact T-Mobile to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans T-Mobile has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your T-Mobile device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet?, you shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.