How To Unlock Sprint Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus aka SM-G986U locked to Sprint network in the USA can be unlocked to be used on other GSM Networks such as Cricket Wireless, Tmobile, MetroPCS and other GSM networks worldwide. Unlike most Samsung devices from GSM carrier unlocks which requires an 8 or 16 digit unlock code, the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus can only be unlocked remotely by one of our certified technicians. Cellunlocker.net can guarantee getting you the unlock with our live chat support for scheduling a time frame.
The process is fast, easy and 100% Guaranteed.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Unlock Instructions:
1. Enter the Phone’s IMEI number and input your phone’s Model, Network, and Build number in the notes on this page Samsung Remote Unlock
2. Download http://anydesk.com/remote-desktop (PC supported only) and send us the AnyDesk address so one of our technicians can connect to your PC and device.
3. Make sure device is at least 50% charged
4. Contact us by phone or email with your Phone’s IMEI number, Build Number, Phone model, and Anydesk ID
5. Accept the invitation for the technician to unlock the device and thats it! Your Phone will be permanently factory unlocked!
1. Windows PC
2. USB cable to connect to PC
3. Anydesk installed on your PC
4. Phones Build Number (Settings > About device > Build Number) ex: MMB29M.J700PVPU1APH4 OR you can find it in “recovery mode”
It’s that easy. If we are unable to unlock your Samsung phone you will be refunded 100%