How to Unlock Motorola Droid 3 XT862
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your Motorola Droid 3 XT862 from Verizon to work on any other GSM network by remote unlock code
After unlocking your Motorola Droid 3 from verizon you will be able to use it on multiple networks including:
WCDMA 850/1900/2100, CDMA 800/1900, GSM 850/900/1800/1900, HSDPA 10.2 Mbps (Category 9/10), CDMA EV-DO Release A, EDGE Class 12, GPRS Class 12, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
The Motorola Droid 3 phone was released for the Verizon wireless network is the 3rd generation of the hit series Motorola Droid phone. The Droid 3 has a 4 inch qHD display with 960 x 540 pixel resolution. Which is superior to many resolutions of smartphones out there today . Surfing the web, watching videos and movies, or playing games is excellent as always with all the Droids which have hit the market. The Motorola Droid 3 XT862 also runs on the popular Android Platform. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are able to unlock the Motorola Droid 3 XT862 fast and easy!
LOWEST PRICE AND FASTEST TURNAROUND TIME! Cellunlocker.net will beat/match any price out there on the market. We guarantee the fastest turnaround time for Motorola Droid 3 XT862
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with http://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “Sim network unlock PIN”, “Enter Network sim code”, “Simcard not allowed” ? Unlock it now!
After you unlock the Motorola Droid 3 XT862, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your Motorola device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Motorola Droid 3 Remote Unlock code
2. Unlocking instructions for all Motorola devices
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Motorola Droid 3 XT862 Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will display enter “Sim network unlock PIN” or “Enter Network Unlock Code”
3. Input the 8 digit unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Reasons to remote unlock your Phone with Cellunlocker.net
* Warranty will not be voided
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* The resell value of the Motorola Droid 3 XT862 device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers such as At&t, T-Mobile, Fido, Rogers etc..
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
* If you are traveling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees