How to Unlock LG CU500
This is guide on how to unlock your LG CU500 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
T-Mobile LG CU500
Rogers LG CU500
Cingular / AT&T LG CU500
Orange UK LG CU500
T-Mobile UK LG CU500
Vodafone UK LG CU500
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for LG CU500
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
LG CU500 Unlocking Instructions
1) Insert non-Cingular SIM card.
2) Power on the handset. Phone will display “Invalid SmartChip”
3) (IF THE PHONE DOES NOT DISPLAY INVALID SMARTCHIP, PLEASE POWER OFF AND ON AGAIN)
4) In Idle screen, enter 159753#*#. Phone will display “Enter NCK, Remaining 5
5) Enter the 8 digit SIM unlock code
6) Select “OK”
7) The handset is now successfully unlocked.