How to Unlock LG GR500 Xenon
This is guide on how to unlock your LG GR500 Xenon to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
Rogers LG GR500 Xenon
Fido LG GR500 Xenon
Cingular / AT&T LG GR500 Xenon
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for LG GR500 Xenon
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
LG GR500 Xenon Unlocking Instructions
1. Insert not-allowed SIM card
2. Power on the handset- phone will display “phone restricted”
3. Select “Cancel” – phone will display “phone restriction code”
4. Enter the SIM unlock code
5. Select “OK” – the handset is now successfully unlocked
1. Insert original sim card and turn phone on.
2. Enter 2945#*9701#
3. A menu will pop up, select sim unlock
4. Enter your unlock code and press ok
5. The phone will then reboot and the unlock is complete.
1. After turning on your mobile phone, press: *#865625#
2. Press Yes to continue.
3. Enter the 16 digit Subsidy Unlock Code
4. Enter the 16 digit Subsidy Unlock Code, again.
5. Device should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
6. Phone may automatically reboot
Send this to a friend