How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S
This is guide on how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
We can unlock all Carriers and Models of the Galaxy S including:
– Unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (SGH-T959)
– Unlock T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S 4G (SGH-T959v)
– Unlock At&t Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (SGH-i897)
– Unlock At&t Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant 4G
– Unlock Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Captive (SGH-i896)
– Bell Galaxy S Vibrant (GT-i9000M)
– Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 4G (SGH-T959d)
– Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate 3G+ (SGH-T959d)
– Unlock Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000)
– Unlock Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000t
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Samsung I9000 Galaxy S
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S Unlocking Instructions
Unlock any Samsung Galaxy S by Unlock code (NCK code)
This is a tutorial/guide and instructions on how you can unlock your phone to free its network any GSM Provider. After you unlock it, you can change simcards and use your new service prover. Simply enter an unlock code (NCK code)
Samsung Galaxy S Unlocking Instructions:
1. Switch ON your phone with a not Accepted SIM Card,
2. Galaxy S will say “Sim network unlock pin”
3. You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
Send this to a friend