How to Unlock Palm 750
This is guide on how to unlock your Palm 750 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
Cingular / AT&T Palm 750
Orange UK Palm 750
T-Mobile UK Palm 750
Vodafone UK Palm 750
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Palm 750
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Palm 750 Unlocking Instructions
1. Switch ON your phone with not allowed SIM Card,
2. Phone will display “SIM not allowed”, click “ok”
3. Go to the dial pad, and use the stylus to enter code *#*#CODE#. Then press “Dial”.
4. Phone will reset and display “SIM lock removed”
1. Switch ON your phone with a not Allowed SIM Card,
2. Enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
Send this to a friend