How to Unlock Huawei Comet U8150
This is guide on how to unlock your Huawei Comet U8150 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
T-Mobile Comet U8150
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Huawei Comet U8150
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Huawei Comet U8150 Unlocking Instructions
1. Insert a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will ask for an unlock code
3. Enter code that was provided by us
1. Open Hyperterminal : C:\Program Files\Windows NT (should be there)
2. You must set com port on modem (Huawei Mobile Connect – 3G Modem)
3. Type following command : AT^CARDLOCK=”<you unlock code>”
4. Validate by pressing Enter.