How to Unlock HTC Wildfire S
Unlock HTC Wildfire S by Unlock Code
This is a tutorial and instructions on how you can unlock your HTC Wildfire S by Unlock Code to work on any GSM network.
The new HTC Wildfire S has a 3.2″ touchscreen with 540 x 960 pixel resolution. The HTC Wildfire S works with a 600 MHz Scorpion CPU and runs on the platform Android OS, v2.3 aka Gingerbread. The dimensions comes to about 101.3 mm in height, 59.4 mm in width and 12.4 mm in depth and weighs about 105 g. The HTC Wildfire S is one of the thinnest and lightest Android phones yet. A micro USB connector is located on the left side of the handset under the volume rocker, while the 3.5mm handsfree port and power/screen lock key are placed on top. There is also a 5 megapixel camera with video capture. Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are unlocking the HTC Wildfire S fast and easy.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED! DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE SOURCE
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can Unlock the HTC Wildfire S to any GSM Network fast and easy!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Are you receiving “SIM network unlock PIN” ? Unlock it now!
We can unlock all Networks of the Wildfire S including:
Unlock Bell HTC Wildfire S
Unlock Virgin HTC Wildfire S
Unlock T-Mobile HTC Wildfire S
Unlock O2 HTC Wildfire S
Unlock Tesco HTC Wildfire S
Unlock Vodafone HTC Wildfire S
*Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device make sure you have enough attempts to enter the code*
After you have unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Once you unlock your HTC Wildfire S device, you can change to any GSM Carrier.
Simply enter an unlock code to unlock it. You can get the unlock code HERE
We can eliminate the “Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no SIM card allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. HTC Wildfire S Unlock code
2. HTC Wildfire S Phone Unlocking instructions
We require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
HTC Wildfire S Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted SIM card
2. Phone will display enter “SIM network unlock PIN”
3. Input the unlock code that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
Customer Unlocking Video:
Reasons to remote unlock your HTC Wildfire S with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the HTC device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your HTC Wildfire S by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked