How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Apollo i5800 / i5801 by Unlock Code
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Apollo
This a guide and tutorial on how you can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-i5800 / GT-i5801 to any GSM network.
The Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-i5800 or GT-i5801 has been released from Samsung and be unlocked fast and easy. The Android platform Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-i5801 has a great touchscreen, with a powerful processor and impressive multimedia features, make it one of the best selling Galaxy devices in the UK. We can Unlock all GSM Carriers with the Samsung Galaxy Apollo incuding Telus, O2, T-Mobile, Three, Vodafone, Orange and other GSM Networks.
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we can unlock this device fast and easy.
After Unlocking the Galaxy Apollo can run on other GSM networks which support the following:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we are one of the first companies offering unlocking for the Samsung Galaxy Apollo to any GSM network!
Freeing the network of your phone fast and easy with https://www.cellunlocker.net
Note: if you have previously tried to use a faulty code to unlock this device please contact us first*
Once your Galaxy Apollo is unlocked, it is permanently unlocked even after upgrading the firmware.
Samsung Unlocking Example:
Simply enter the 8 digit unlock code provided by Cellunlocker.net to unlock it. You can get the unlock code Samsung Galaxy Apollo Unlock Code
We can eliminate the “Sim network unlock PIN” message your Samsung device will have, by pass this step by entering the unlock code.
“Network locked”, “enter network pin” or “network code” or “no simcard allowed” message by sending you an unlock code email
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. 1 Unlock code (Network Code) for Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-i5800 / GT-i5801
2. Detailed unlocking instructions and guide on how to unlock your Galaxy Apollo with an unlock code.
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long, however we require only the first 15 digits.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Apollo Unlocking Instructions:
1. Input a non accepted simcard
2. Phone will ask for a Network Unlock Pin or Network Control Key
3. Input the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy Apollo by Samsung has never been Easier!
Reasons to remote unlock your Samsung Galaxy Apollo GT-i5800 / GT-i5801 with Cellunlocker.net
* If you are travelling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of the Samsung Galaxy Apollo will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* No complicated software, or cable, just simply enter the unlock code we send you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Samsung Galaxy Apollo by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked
Send this to a friend