Unlock the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
The Galaxy S6 Edge was released alongside the Galaxy S6 in April 2015. It is available in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB model variants, and in blue, white, green, or gold. Unfortunately this model does not support external memory with a micro SD card – but it does provide 115GB of cloud storage on OneDrive. This model was released running Lollipop OS, but can now be upgraded to Marshmallow OS. The Galaxy S6 Edge has a 5.1″ super AMOLED, curved edge, touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 16MP camera, 2160p video recorder, and a 5MP front-facing camera. With this device, you can simultaneously record HD images and videos, tag your location, and much more! With an octa-core processor and 3GB RAM, the S6 Edge is highly efficient and can be used for everyday tasks.
Unlocking your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same phone
* Our Automated system will Instantly E-Mail you the Unlock code and instructions once your order have finished processing.
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your T-Mobile device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting,software, or cables required
* Simply enter the remote unlock code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Dell phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
How to Unlock Your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge
1. Connect to wi-fi and restart the phone with a foreign sim card
2. Open the ‘Device Unlock’ application
3. Click ‘Permanent Unlock’
4. Your device is now unlocked
Send this to a friend