How to Unlock Your Verizon Phone For FREE!
How to unlock through your carrier:
Featuring: Verizon USA
When you purchase a phone through Verizon, it comes with an Verizon-specific SIM card that “locks” to their network. This means that it will always automatically use Verizon’s cell towers as your primary network to make calls, send texts, and access the internet.
When you unlock your Verizon phone, you free it up to operate on any other compatible network. So if, for example, you want to switch to T-Mobile, having an unlocked Verizon phone allows you to bring your current phone and number over to the new network, instead of buying a whole new device.
Before you can unlock your phone from Verizon’s network, make sure you meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Make sure your Verizon account is active.
- Your device has been active with Verizon for at least 90 days for postpaid accounts, or 6 months if it’s a prepaid phone.
- It hasn’t been flagged as lost or stolen and isn’t tied to any fraud reports.
- The phone or tablet is completely paid off if you bought it in installments.
- Your Verizon account is in good standing and fully paid up to date.
- You’ve completed any term agreement/contract associated with the device.
Your phone may have a dual SIM with two Verizon lines, which means both lines must meet these qualifications. You’ll also need:
- Your Verizon account information, such as your account number and Verizon PIN number.
- The new SIM card you intend to replace your Verizon SIM with.
If you meet all these requirements then you can contact Verizon to request a free network unlock!
Check out some of the top plans Verizon has on offer.
You weren’t eligible? No problem! We have you covered!
We have a premium network unlocking service that does NOT have these extensive carrier conditions to unlock.
All you need is the IMEI of your Verizon device by dialing *#06# to fill out our form, place your order and then wait for our email on when it’s unlocked!
Cold feet?, you shouldn’t be! We also have a 100% money back guarantee in the instance that we cannot unlock your phone then you will be fully refunded. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😎
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team.