How to Unlock HTC Ozone XV6175
This is guide on how to unlock your HTC Ozone XV6175 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
Verizon HTC Ozone XV6175
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for HTC Ozone XV6175
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
HTC Ozone XV6175 GSM Unlocking Instructions
1. Switch ON mobile with a not Allowed SIM Card,
2. If phone ask, enter the PIN code of your SIM Card
3. Now phone will ask you to enter the unlocking code !
HTC Ozone XV6175 CDMA Unlocking Instructions
1. Insert not allowed SIM card.
2. Phone will tell you to insert an allowed SIM card and that the phone will switch back to CDMA mode.
3. Click OK.
4. Click green button to get to the main screen of the phone.
5. Click on settings.
6. Click on all settings.
7. In the personal tab click on security.
8. The phone will ask you to enter the unlock code. Enter it. Done.