How to Unlock Samsung S5230
This is guide on how to unlock your Samsung S5230 to any GSM network.
Phones will often come locked to a certain carrier or network so you cannot switch SIM cards using the same phone.
You can unlock
T-Mobile Samsung S5230
T-Mobile UK Samsung S5230
Orange UK Samsung S5230
Vodafone UK Samsung S5230
Telcel Samsung S5230
and all other carriers.
In order to unlock your mobile phone to any GSM network you will require a remote unlock code.
How to get an unlock code for Samsung S5230
Do a code look up to find out if your IMEI number is found. We can 99% percent of the time help you free your phone.
You can get the unlock code from HERE
In order to unlock your phone, we require your IMEI number. You can find this by pressing *#06# on your phone as if you are making phone call.
Your IMEI number is always 15-17 digits long.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung S5230 Unlocking Instructions
1. Power on without SIM card
2. Type in #0111*CODE# (8 digit unlock code*)
3. Device should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
4. Phone may automatically reboot
1. Switch ON your phone with a non accepted SIM Card,
2. Compose: #7465625*638*CODE# (or *#7465625*638*CODE#)