Unlock T-Mobile USA Nokia Lumia 925
Nokia released the Lumia 925 in June 2013. It was available in black, white or grey. It was released running Windows 8, and can now be upgraded to Windows 8.1. It has 16GB of internal memory which cannot be externally expanded. However, for additional memory, you can use OneDrive for up to 15GB of cloud storage. The Lumia 925 has a 4.5″ AMOLED touch screen with ClearBlack Display and Corning Gorilla Glass. It also has a 8MP camera with a 1080p video recorder, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera with a 720p video recorder. This camera uses Carl Zeiss optics and PureView Technology. The Lumia 925 is fast, practical and easy-to-use – courtesy of its dual-core processor and Adreno 225. This model also supports FM Radio and GPS/Maps without a data or wi-fi connection. Once unlocked, it can be used with compatible GSM networks only.
Unlocking your T-Mobile Lumia 925 is fast, simple and 100% guaranteed by Cellunlocker.net.
Why Unlock your T-Mobile Lumia 925 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same Nokia phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you the Lumia Unlock code
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Nokia device from the comfort of your own home fast and easy
* No complicated rooting, software, or cables required
* Simply enter the 8 or 20 digit Sim Pin or Unlock Code we e-mail you
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Nokia phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot unlock your Nokia Lumia phone we will refund you
How to Unlock Your T-Mobile Lumia 925
1. Insert a foreign sim card
2. You’ll be prompted for a network unlock pin
3. Enter the unlock code provided
4. Your device is now unlocked!
Make sure your Lumia is not hardlocked prior to ordering!
Send this to a friend