iPhone 5 Unlock
How to Unlock iPhone 5/5S/5C to work on other GSM Network
Cellunlocker.net is proud to announce we will show you how to Unlock iPhone 5 via iTunes. Once unlocked, it will remain factory unlocked in the Apple database. If you purchase your iPhone 5 carrier locked, once unlocked, it will be as if it was purchased factory unlocked from the Apple store. This is 100% legal, and records will show in the Apple database your phone is factory unlocked status. This the only permanent and legitimate method on how to Unlock iPhone 5. Simply place your order with your iPhone 5 IMEI number and plug it into iTunes once we confirm your iPhone has been unlocked. It’s really that easy! This is the same method Carriers, and cellphone repair stores will use to unlock your iPhone 5/5S/5C. 100% Guaranteed to Permanently Factory Unlock your iPhone 5 from Apple. Your iPhone will remained unlocked even after updating firmware.
Keep in mind, this is NOT “Jail breaking” or using “Software Unlocking” which is only temporary, and can Brick your iPhone once the firmware is updated via iTunes. Regardless of what firmware your iPhone 5 is, as long as your network is listed below from our drop down menu, Cellunlocker.net can Factory unlock it.
If we cannot factory unlock your iPhone 5/5S/5C, we have a 100% Guaranteed or Money back policy. (Please make sure the network you wish to use with your Unlocked iPhone 5 is compatible, this is the customer’s responsibility!)
Requirements PLEASE READ:
* Please make sure that your iPhone has been activated with its original carrier at least once before.
* IMEI Number must not be barred, reported stolen or blacklisted.
* Network must be listed in the drop down box below.
* If your iPhone is running on iOS 7, Please read HERE first
Please verify your Network is included in the list below. Our current popular Networks for iPhone 5/5S/5C Unlocking include:
Canada: Telus, Koodo, Rogers, Fido
USA: At&t, T-Mobile
United Kingdom: Vodafone UK, Orange UK, O2 UK, Orange UK, T-Mobile,
Three UK, Tesco UK
Australia: Optus, Telstra, Three, Vodafone, Virgin
Chile: Movistar, Entel, Claro
Denmark: TDC Mobil, Telenor, Telia
Ireland: O2, Vodafone
Brazil: Claro, Brazil Telecom, TIM, Vivo
France: Bouygues, France Telecom, Orange France
Norway: NetCom, Telenor
Korea: KT Telecom, SK Telecom
+ Many More…Please take a look at supported Network List Below
If your iPhone 5 Network is not listed below under “Networks” or you don’t know the network your iPhone is locked to, DO NOT ORDER this, as your Network MUST be listed below
Why Unlock your iPhone 5 with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same iPhone 5 Phone
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you when your iPhone is unlocked
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Unlock your Apple iPhone device from the comfort of your own home
* No complicated jailbreaking,software, or cables required
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your iPhone 5 phone by unlocking it.
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Apple iPhone 5 Network
Popular iPhone Unlock Models
Popular iPhone Unlock Networks
Unlocking iPhone 5? Phones – Frequently Asked Questions
Requirements before unlock
- iPhone must be activated with it’s original carrier
- Must have access to the icloud account on the phone to turn off FMI
1.Install latest version of iTunes
2.Make sure phone is updated to the latest official version from iTunes
3.Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card
4.Wait until iTunes detects phone
5.Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds
6.Phone is Unlocked
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>
Send this to a friend