iPhone 6S Unlock
How to Unlock iPhone 6S
Factory Unlock iPhone 6S to work on other GSM Networks
The iPhone 6S is now out can be easily unlocked to be used on different service providers. This would be great for traveling and purchasing a local sim card or even locally switching service providers without having to purchase a new phone. We can unlock all major carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Telus, Bell, Fido, Virgin, Koodo, Vodafone, Three, Orange and many more. We use the same safe and easy process networks will use to unlock their devices, but we do it as a fraction of the cost. Its 100% Guaranteed to permanently unlock your device or your money back.
Requirements for iPhone 6S PLEASE READ:
* Please make sure that your iPhone 6S has been activated with its original carrier at least once before.
* IMEI Number must not be barred, reported stolen or blacklisted.
* Network must be listed in the drop down box below.
* If your iPhone 6S is running on iOS 7, Please read HERE first
Why Unlock your iPhone 6S with Cellunlocker.net?
* Easily switch Sim cards between GSM Carriers using the same iPhone 6S Phone
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your iPhone 6 phone by unlocking it.
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* Cellunlocker.net Guarantees Lowest price and Fastest Turnaround time
* No complicated jailbreaking,software, or cables required
* Unlock your Apple iPhone device from the comfort of your own home
* Our Automated system will E-Mail you when your iPhone is unlocked
100% Guaranteed to Unlock your Apple iPhone 6S Network
Popular iPhone Unlock Models
Popular iPhone Unlock Networks
Unlocking Phones – Frequently Asked Questions
- Power on your iPhone 6S device with a foreign sim card
- Phone will prompt for you for “Sim Network Unlock Pin” or “Enter Unlock Code”
- Enter the unlock code provided
- Your iPhone 6S phone is now unlocked!
Cellphone unlocking has never been easier. Watch customer submitted videos of iPhone 6S unlocking. Learn more about our rewards program >>